Saturday, August 27, 2011

What a Pain!


Tall, Dark, and Skinny!


 "What a Pain" actually has a double meaning in this case! First, because it was a real pain doing all that fussy cutting. I don't know what I was thinking! It also alludes to the image and the saying inside the card. 
I had a hard time with this card. Dark and Gothic really isn't even close to my style. I don't do 'elegant' too well, either, but I think the saying is fun, and it will appeal to someone for that reason.

Inside: ....Even when you're being a pain in the neck! Happy Anniversary, Honey!"

Images: "Come Hither" from Mo's Digital Pencil, Ornate frame from Graphics Fairy, computer-generated sentiment

Tools: Copics, Gold metallic pen, Cuttlebug with Embossing folder, Diamond Glaze, Tacky tape, Scissors, MS Dripping Goo punch 

Papers: SU! Real Red, Basic Black, Confetti White, Neenah smooth white

Embellishments: Satin ribbon, Pearl cabochons, Ornate button (shank removed)

I'm glad you stopped by!
Elaine

No comments: