Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mo's Challenge # 96


Feeling Blue!

No, I'm not feeling blue.....that's just the theme for Mo's Challenge this week....use blue!


I chose "Hoping" as the image for my card, cause the thought of dieting does make me blue!

The inside says, "So just enjoy your day and start the diet tomorrow. Happy Birthday!"

Images: "Hoping" from Mo's Digital Pencil, Digital sentiment from TLC

Tools: Copics, Peach Prismacolor pencil,  White Gel Pen, Cuttlebug with Nesties and Marianne swirl die, M.S. wide trim punch
Papers: SU! Cool Caribbean and Tempting Turquoise, Neenah smooth white, Cosmo Cricket DP

Embellishments: Flowers from W.O.C., Pearl cabochons, Grosgrain ribbon
##################################

This image is one of four cute little ones sitting on the potty; another boy with curly hair and two girls, one with straight hair, and one with curly hair.


Inside: Missin' you and feelin' blue!

 Image: "On the Pot"from Mo's Digital Pencil, Computer-generated sentiment

Tools: Copics, Cuttlebug with Nestie label, Sponge dauber

Papers: SU! Soft Suede and Pacific Point, Neenah smooth white, K & Co. DP

Embellishments: Button brads
=========================

We'll be waiting to see your blue creation in Mo's Challenge!

So good of you to drop by!
 Elaine

5 comments:

kbrandy4 said...

2 Absolutely gorgeous cards Elaine!

Hugs Hazel xx

Debbie said...

Both cards are beautiful.. not sure what you used on Hoping, but the towel looks so real...


Hugs
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Both cards are gorgeous! I love your colouring!
xx Suz

Pat said...

Hey girl!! Thanks so much for giving me the heads up that Mo's post didn't post! I must've been a little spacey last night when I was doing it...I scheduled it...but didn't hit publish...so it syaed as a "draft"! Arrgghh! Well...better late than never! Thanks again! Now...to your gorgeous cards! Not one but TWO?! I love 'em BOTH...my fave, of course, is the little one on the pot! LOL! Just makes me smile...and that dieting one just makes me BLUE! hahaha! Seriously, that one is gorgeous and clever too! The birthday girl is gonna love it!! Hugs...Pat

Iulia said...

Hi, sweetie! These are both so sweet! Always love the hilarious side of your cards and the message they convey! You are so creative!
Hugs, Iulia