Sunday, February 21, 2010

Give Me Patience!



Working With Kids




I work as an educational paraprofessional for seventh and eighth grade students at our local school. I love my job and love working with junior high kids, but sometimes my patience can wear very thin. I've even been known to raise my voice on occasion. LOL! School's out for vacation this week, and I think the whole staff is grateful for the break. 
This image from Mo's Digital Pencil is called "Patience". I wish I had half the patience of this unhappy cat!
As usual, I've colored the image with Copics. The flowers and leaves were made with an assortment of leftover die cuts and punches. I really love making flowers...I guess it goes back to my life as a floral designer. I did that for years until I had children and still like to putter at it from time to time.
The DP is Urban Prairie from Basic Grey. It's one of my all-time favorite BG collections. The card stock is all from Stampin' Up!, except for the white PTI.
I really enjoyed making this card and hope you like it. 
Thanks for stopping by.
Elaine

6 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

She's ADORABLE Elaine! Great job as always!

Deirdre said...

Elaine - just love it..... FAB card.

mckinkle said...

Beautiful card Elaine, I love your bright funky colours and that image is just adorable!

Keryn x

Anonymous said...

Elaine,

I (think) this is MY favorite MO image. I've loved every card and color combo I've seen this image in! Love your card too! ... As you know, I'm such a "cat" person..so this is a winner in my world!

Alex said...

Lovely card with a gorgeous image!

Julia Aston said...

Love your flowers and the pretty DP you used with this adorable image!