Sunday, December 13, 2009

Big Trouble!

Oops!



I've had this image for a while and just got around to coloring it. Isn't she a mess?! I think most of us with kids have found them in a similar situation at least once.
Our middle child got into the cabinet in the bathroom when he was still in diapers. He was only out of sight for two minutes, and, when I found him, he had poured out a bottle of blue-colored shampoo and one of Pepto Bismol and was mixing them in a big purple puddle in the middle of the floor. He looked up at me with a big smile and said, "Look, Mommy! Purpee!" I had to laugh! At least he had learned his colors!
The DP on this card was printed off the computer. I embossed the purple and Banana CS.
The yellow bloom is a Prima Trestle Rose.
I had purchased some Prima leaves on line and realized that most are much too large for cards. I took one of the largest and used a Martha Stewart punch to make some that were a better size. The lace is some that I've had for years since the days when I actually sewed on fabric!
The inside of the card says, "Oops! I'm sorry...guess I  really messed up this time! Will you forgive me?

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

oh my goodness, this could almost be a photo from my house a few years ago! Great job coloring!

I love Mo's images!