Thursday, July 21, 2011

Late For My Own Party!



Mo's Challenge # 92

Yikes! I fouled up this week and first posted next week's challenge card! I didn't even have  one  made for the Summer Vacation theme, and I'm the hostess this week! I managed to get one done, though, and here it is!

Fun in the Sun!



Tool: Copics, Prismacolor pencil, White gel pen, Slice, Tacky Tape, Glue Dots

Papers: SU! Only Orange, Summer Sun, Neenah smooth white, Cosmo Cricket DP

Embellishments, Prima flowers, Button, Raffia cord, Ruffled gingham, Narrow satin ribbon, Popsicle brads

Check out what the rest of the team has done and join us by entering your own card in Mo's Challenge. We'd love to see what you will do!
Thanks for stopping by!
Elaine

4 comments:

Pat said...

Oh Elaine...we're just saying that you're fashionably late!hehehe!! You just "whipped this up"? It would have taken me hours to make this. Your coloring is divine...and I love your colors! So, soooo adorable!! Hugs. Pat

Dorcas said...

THis is SUPER adorable! OMGoodness, awesome coloring! And of course my fave colors. :-)
A blogging buddy has kindly sent me a list of all the vendors who stock Mallow Cups in the States so when Ive whittled down my stash I'll check them out. LOL A few are in my town they're just places I never go so have never seen them.
Oh and the book you were asking about is this:
Colored Pencil Portraits Step by Step by Ann Kullberg.
If you can get a hold of it is wonderful, I've studied it cover to cover several times!

Cathy said...

Elaine, this is precious, love your coloring and anything Kai is a favorite of mine. love your popsicle embellishments. so cute. Great Challenge

Grandma Bonnie said...

Elaine, thank you for always being so kind to comment on my creations. I really enjoy making the cards. Your card is lovely as well so cute...i love this image and haven't used it yet.