Friday, July 15, 2011

Just for fun!



I have a little respite from cards I have to make and can spend time making some just because I want to! Here are a few I've made over the past few days.

++++++++++++++++++++
PRIMARY COLORS
 +++++++++++++++++++++

I don't think you can beat  red, blue, and yellow for a bright, cheery card! 
  
  
Image: Melissa from Sugar Nellie Digital Stamps available at Funky Kits

Tools: Copics, Cuttlebug with Quikcutz swirl die, Martha Stewart Lace border and Fence punches, Sewing machine 

Papers: SU! Real Red, Not Quite Navy, Yo-yo Yellow, Neenah smooth white, Basic Grey and My Mind's Eye DP

Embellishments: Flower Pin, Hummingbird bead, Pearl beads, Narrow satin ribbon, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts



 


Tools: Copics, Martha Stewart Border punch, Cuttlebug with Nestie circles 

Papers: SU! Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Barely Banana, Neenah smooth white, Cosmo Cricket DP

Embellishments: Gingham ribbon, Narrow satin ribbon, Embroidery floss, Wooden buttons

No comments: