Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mo's Challenge #35




Kissy Face!





The challenge Sheila has for us this week is an easel card using one of Mo's fabulous images. I chose "Kissy" because she's perfect for this sentiment I found! I'll be giving this to my daughter, who turns 40 this month.
I added some tiny paper roses to her bouquets and tiny pearls to her tiara. Of course, she's colored with Copics and Prismacolor pencils!




SU! CS Textured Groovy Guava and Gable Green
Basic Grey Kioshi DP
Tools: Cuttlebug and Nesties dies, Martha Stewart border  and branch punches
Embellishments: Paper flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Lace and pearl trim, Pearl cabochons Computer-generated sentiment


I hope you'll join in the fun this week and make an easel card. 
You may be chosen to win one of Mo's images, too!




Thanks for stopping by!
Elaine



5 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Great sentiment..LOL.. Made me laugh.. This is so sweet Elaine..

shulsart said...

Too cute, Elaine and what a perfect sentiment. I am sure your daughter will love it.

Deb said...

Elaine, I absolutely adore this card! I may have to go and visit Mo!

Deb H.

Ellibelle said...

This is just beautiful Elaine. Love your coloring. The sentiment is so perfect for this image. And I love the look of the "real" flowers in the bouquet.

Cathy said...

Elaine, a Beauty as always. The sentiment is perfect as is the rest of your layout and embellishments!!!