Monday, November 15, 2010

More Christmas Cards!



Never Enough!

All my Christmas cards are one-of-a-kind, so it takes me forever to get enough done to send to distant family and friends. Add to that the fact that my DIL has asked for some to sell in her store, and I don't think I'll ever be finished!


A Memorable Visit with Santa!




I think a lot of us with small children or grand-kids can relate to this scene! Most kids love the idea of visiting Santa, until they are face to face....then the crying begins!

I love this adorable image. It certainly tells a story!  It was so much fun to color, too,  but a bit time consuming with all the little details.


Tools: Copics, Prismacolor pencil, White gel pen, Circle punches, MS Snowflake chain punch,  Frosted Lace Stickles

Paper: SU!Real Red, Creamy Caramel, Bazzill textured brown, Neenah smooth white, Basic Grey "Jovial" DP

Embellishments: Recycled  Red satin bow (My three grandchildren saved the bows that were on big lollipops they got because, "Mimi can use them on her cards.")

Red Poinsettia



This pretty flower and greeting are two of several digital Christmas images and sentiments offered free from Ladybug.
It was a joy to color, and I love the way it turned out.
Black isn't a color I would usually use for Christmas, but the new Basic Grey "Jovial" collection is 
so beautiful! In fact, the design with the black ground is my favorite!

Images: Image and Sentiment from Ladybug and Friends

Tools: Copics, Prismacolor pencil, MS Zig-Zag border punch, Quickcutz swirl die


Papers: SU! Basic Black, Ruby Red, Old Olive CS,  Metallic gold CS, Basic Grey "Jovial" DP

Embellishments: Rhinestones, Stitched grosgrain ribbon

Glad you stopped by!
Elaine

1 comment:

Tine said...

Fabulous cards, Elaine. I am always appreciative of the lovely comments you leave, week in and week out, so in return, if you pop over to my blog there is a little something in return.

http://craftingchristine.blogspot.com/2010/11/thank-you-ulina.html

Tine :)