Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Non-Challenge!



You Sew n' Sew!






I made this card for what was going to be my last challenge as hostess, but changed my mind and came up with something simpler for you to do for the last week in July. That, of course, will be announced later.

The theme was to be real or faux sewing, and this card has it covered two ways...the DP has a pattern of various decorative stitches, and I sewed on the ribbon and lace frame with a sewing machine. My stitching is a bit wonky, but, unfortunately, there are no re-dos when sewing on paper!
This sweet image draws the eye, so I hope no one will notice.

Tools: Copics, Prismacolor pencils, White Gel pen, Corner rounder, Tacky Tape, Sewing machine
Papers: SU! Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, PTI white, Cosmo Cricket Material Girl DP
Embellishments: Satin ribbon, Ruffled gingham trim from Reasonable Ribbons, Ruffled lace, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Butterfly and other beads, Pearl-headed pin. 

Thanks for stopping by! Why not try your hand at sewing for my "non-challenge"?

Elaine

No comments: