Saturday, January 2, 2010

Magnetic Calendars



What Day is It?

I had so much fun making the calendar for Mo's "New Beginning" Challenge that I just had to make more!
I'll be giving these as "Thank You" gifts when I get back to school on Monday.


All the images are from Mo's Digital Pencil. The ducks were cropped  from her "Duck Day" image of a little girl with an umbrella. The little girls with their dolls are from a two image set called "Winter & Spring", and the little girl heading off to school is her "Prairie Girl".

All the patterned paper is from Basic Grey. I love their 6" x 6" paper packs...they are my 'go-to' papers for most cards. All the card stock is from Stampin' Up! except for the PaperTrey Ink white. I don't like to use anything else for digital images and Copics. I have some SU! and some Georgia pacific that I'm trying to use up for dry embossing



I colored them using Copics and Prisma Pencils, and embellished each of them a bit differently. My wired gingham bow got a bit squished in the scanner but it was easy enough to fluff it up again.
I saw another style of calendar that I want to try next. It was made as an easel card and could sit on a desk. I'll be working on those over the coming week.

Here is the calendar template.

2 comments:

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

I love your calendar cards. Wherever do you get the calendars???

craftieodmae said...

These calendars are so awesome! I love Mo's images. Anyone would love getting these!